In compliance with the provisions of art. 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Services of the Information Society (L.S.S.I.), the following General Information is disclosed:
That the domain www.grupopagoda.com from now on Website is registered in the name of JOY LAVIN, S.L with registered office at Av. Antonio Dominguez, 4, 38650 - Playa de los Cristianos (Santa Cruz de Tenerife); company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Mercantile Registry of Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Volume 1226, section 8, Folio 133, Sheet TF 11084, first entry, provided with CIF ESB38388286, from now on THE HOLDER
Access and/or use of the Website www.grupopagoda.com attributes the condition of user to the user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservation, these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the Website.
The user agrees to use the Website and its services and contents without violating current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, the use of the Web for illicit or harmful purposes against THE OWNER or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the Website is prohibited.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
• Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
• Any violation of the rights of THE HOLDER or of their legitimate owners over them.
• Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
• Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Website by any means other than those made available to users as well as those usually used on the network, provided that they do not cause any harm to the website.
THE HOLDER may unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it considers it appropriate, the structure and design of the Website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access and/or use thereof.< /p>
The establishment of any "hyperlink" between a web page and the Website will be subject to the following conditions:
• Reproduction, in whole or in part, of any of the services or contents of the Website is not allowed.
• Unless prior and express consent, the web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the HOLDER
• Under no circumstances, THE HOLDER will be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the web page from which the "hyperlink" is made or for the information and statements included therein.
THE HOLDER does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
• The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and/or its services or contents.
• The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Web and/or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the users.
• The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
• The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
• The illegal, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order, of the Website, its services or contents, by users.
• The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Website.
• Failure by third parties to comply with their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Website.
The duration of the provision of the service of the Website and the services is indefinite. Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE HOLDER reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that comprise it, in the same terms that are included in the third condition.
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish law.
JOY LAVIN, S.L and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user's domicile for any questions that may arise or actions brought arising from the provision of the service of the Web and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or breach of what is established here.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, JOY LAVIN, S.L and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Playa de Los Cristianos
In accordance with the information society services law 34/2002, the user is guaranteed the possibility of stopping receiving commercial information within a maximum period of one month from the communication of his wishes by email addressed to grupopagoda. firstname.lastname@example.org;