Date Updated: 11/07/2022
The USER has the possibility of configuring his browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on his hard drive.
Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information. In order to use the WEBSITE, it is not necessary for the USER to allow the installation of cookies sent by the website, notwithstanding that in this case it will be necessary for the USER to register as a user of each of the services whose provision requires prior registration.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among others, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way their equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the user. Username.
The user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer.
Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are used to improve your user experience, therefore they are an important part of how our Website works. Among other purposes, they can be used to remember the language you use while browsing and on future visits.
The cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous USER and his computer and do not provide the name and surname of the USER. Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize registered USERS after they have registered for the first time, without having to register each time they visit to access the areas and services reserved exclusively for them.
The cookies used cannot read data from your hard drive or read cookie files created by other providers. The identification data of the USER are encrypted for greater security.
Similarly, our web servers automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to our web services, etc.
• Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the web page or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access web parts, remember the elements that make up an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the navigation and store contents for the diffusion of videos or sound.
• Analytical Cookies: These are those that allow monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected through this type of 'cookies' is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service. based on the usage data made by users.
• Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics in their terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from which the service is accessed.
• Social cookies: Those necessary to link the website with its social networks.
• Advertising and preferences cookies: These are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included in the web page or application from which the service is provided. They allow the content of the advertising to be adapted so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
• Affiliate Cookies: They allow us to know where the visits to the website come from.
• Third-party cookies: Third-party 'cookies' can be installed on some web pages that allow managing and improving the services offered. For example, statistical services from Google Analytics and Comscore.
Depending on their durability they can be:
• Session cookies: Their validity expires when the browser is closed.
• Permanent cookies: Their validity can be variable, once they have fulfilled the objective that motivated their installation or when the user proceeds to delete them manually.
The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through the browser settings. For more information search for "manage cookies" in your browser, the following information is an example as it may vary.
• Configuring cookies in Internet Explorer 10.
• Configuring cookies in Internet Explorer 11.
• Cookie settings in Safari.
• Configuration of cookies in Google Chrome.
• Configuration of cookies in Firefox Mozilla.
• Configuring cookies in Opera.
• Configuration of cookies in Android.
• Configuration of cookies in Windows Phone.
• Configuration of cookies in BlackBerry.
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed and express consent of the user are analytics, advertising and affiliation cookies.
Those that are of a technical nature and necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are excepted.
It is therefore possible that significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, which will be published in it. But it will be the User's responsibility to access this Policy periodically to learn of any changes, without prejudice to the possibility of notifying website users of said changes through an informative notice on our website and/or through other means.
• Analytical cookies, for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users. If these cookies are disabled, the website may continue to function, without prejudice to the fact that the information captured by these cookies about the use of our website and its content allows us to improve our services.